1. In house strong validation & R&D Team.
2. The Analytical R & D (ARD) caters to API, Formulations development for generics.
3. The ARD has ability to support small molecules, non-biological complex drugs.
4. A wide range of chromatographic separation techniques and detection techniques to meet the requirement of different types of compounds.
5. Good residual solvents testing tools.
6. Control and monitoring of genotoxic and elemental impurities.
7. Enantiomeric separation by normal phase HPLC & GC.
8. Stability-indicating assay and/or related substances methods for drug substances and drug products.
9. Method development, qualification, validation and transfer.
10. Stability protocol development and program management.
11. Stability storage, testing and data trending.
12. Cleaning validation, Detoxification studies & process validation.
13. Pre-formulation studies, Physico-Chemical Characterization and Reverse Engineering/p>
14. In-vitro correlation studies with RLD
15. In active collaboration for DCGI approved institutes for active bio-analytical studies to support preclinical and clinical studies during development phases.